Sunday, December 30, 2012

First Attempt

I figured, no time like the present to fire up that beautiful Hobart.  I started with the battery tray that was completely trashed.  And I managed to trash it worse.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong... I'm not really that much of a dummah (previous post notwithstanding).  It turns out I had the polarity wrong; it shipped set up for flux core wire and I was using gas.  It worked for Scotty, and reversing the polarity worked for me, too.

I guess I'll be buying a battery tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and published upon review.