Sunday, July 17, 2016

Brake Drums

A quiet weekend... too hot to really do much work outside, and I had some honey-dos I had been putting off in the house.  But I did get my new brake drums and shoes.

I painted the drums with caliper paint for durability...

I also painted the fan pulley and blades.  The pulley needed to be done, but I painted the fan blades even though I am going to use the 6 blade fan for the 1275 engine (the one on the bench).

The dog days of summer are almost upon us, and I think I might take a longer break until it cools off, just doing a little cleanup here and there.  I did order a rebuild kit for my generator and found replacement front lenses for the turn indicators that will take some cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and published upon review.