Sunday, January 8, 2017

Seats II

Time to fix that rusted seat base.

The easiest way is going to be to cut out the rot and weld in a new piece... So here we go:


It fits nicely, as you can see...

The finished product:

It's not perfect, but it's solid... and I'm just going to be sitting on it anyhow.  I didn't cut out those holes because the seat kit I ordered fits the covers a little differently, and doesn't need them.  I think.

I'll clean and paint the other seat base, and then it's on to the seat backs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and published upon review.