Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Finer Grain

I spent time this weekend sanding with 120 grit and identifying areas for touchup.  Fortunately, there aren't very many--I seem to be getting the hang of this filler stuff.

I also did a little work on the driver's side front fender (screwing up an old repair, fixing it, and cleaning up some welds) as well as fixing the driver's side door where it cracked (again) by welding in a patch.

All in all, not much done but enough that I can move on to applying filler to the sills and the front end next weekend.

No pretty pictures since it basically looks the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and published upon review.